At REC Consultancy & Training Ltd we pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to enable them to achieve their Environmental Objectives and Targets.
No matter how big or small your Environmental Compliance requirements we are here to help.
REC Consultancy & Training Ltd - provide the following Environmental Services:-
Overview – Waste Management Permitting & Compliance
- Environmental Site Permit Applications, Variations and Surrenders
- Pre-Application Advice
- Permit Transfer Applications
- Site Management Plans, Drafting, Mapping, Modifications and Updating
- Liaising with the Environment Agency and other relevant Authorities
- The production and submission to the Environment Agency of bespoke Fire Prevention Plans
- Environmental Noise and Odour Plans
- Bespoke Environmental Management Systems (EMS/Working Plans) – new and updated
- Bespoke End- of- Life Vehicle Operators Manual
- Hazardous Waste Advice
- European Waste Catalogue and Coding Advice
- Registration of Exempt Activities
Environmental Compliance Auditing
- Undertaking bespoke Site Audits for environmental compliance purposes
- Providing an Environmental Site Health Check
- Environmental “Continuing Improvement” Audits
Environment Agency Annual & Quarterly Returns
Run out of Time? - REC also collate & submit E.A. Annual and Quarterly Returns for our Clients
Environmental Services in more detail
- RE Consultancy & Training Ltd work with and assist the client to develop, implement and monitor environmental strategies, policies and programmes that promote sustainable development.
- Examining a company’s activities to establish where improvements can be made and ensure compliance with environmental legislation across the organisation, and liaising with the Environment Agency and other regulatory bodies where necessary to achieve these aims.
- Reviewing a company’s environmental remits by assessing the whole operation, carrying out environmental audits and assessments, identifying and resolving environmental problems to ensure necessary changes are implemented.
- Assisting the company workforce to recognise and understand their own contributions to improve environmental performance.
- Leading the implementation of environmental policies and practices.
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation and keeping up-to-date with UK, EU regulation and legislation.
- Liaising with relevant bodies such as local authorities and public bodies.
- Auditing, analysing and reporting environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
Wider training services
We can also offer F Gas Refridgement Handling - Level 3 IMI Awarding,