Designed for experienced operators and candidates with little to no previous experience, or telescopic handler training.
The trainee will on completion be expected to have gained a level of telescopic handler operating skill
which complies with the standards described in the HSE ACoP L117 (1999).
Tele Truck Course Content:
- Health and safety at work act 1974
- ACoP (Approved Code of practice)
- lifting principles
- Site Safety
- Telescopic handler Stability factors
- Telescopic handler principles
- Forward and reverse steering Manouvres
- Racking area steering Manouvres
- Raising and Lowering Loads, transporting of palletised loads
- Stacking pallets and de-stacking
- Theory and practical examinations
- Power Point presentation
- On-site or at Barnstaple
Duration: 1 - 5 Day course (Duration is dependant upon delegates experience.)
Restrictions: 3 trainees per instructor per truck Maximum.
Certification: Both ITSSAR National certification and In-house certification are available.