Upon completion delegates will be able to:
Operate the machine in a safe manner and manoeuvre it effectively.
Carry out operation in a correct and appropriate manner inside or outside a building.
- Scissor Lift Introduction
- Scissor Lift limitations and safe operation
- component identification
- Pre operational checks & visual inspection
- Planning your route and environmental awareness
- safe manouvring
- Setting up the Scissor lift
- Common Scissorlift applications
- practical and verbal examinations
- Questionnaire and course review
Duration: 1 - 5 Day course (Duration is dependant upon delegates experience.)
Restrictions: 3 trainees per instructor per truck Maximum.
Certification: Both ITSSAR National certification and In-house certification are available.