Telescopic Handler 360 Slew
The trainee will on completion be expected to have gained a level of telescopic handler operating skill which complies with the standards described in the HSE ACoP L117 (1999).
Telescopic Handler 360 Slew Course Content:
- Health and safety at work act 1974
- ACoP (Approved Code of practice)
- Safety awareness and appreciation of the hazards involved in machine operation
- lifting principles
- Site Safety
- Driving controls
- Telescopic handler Stability factors
- Telescopic handler principles
- Attachment types and function
- Theory and practical examinations
- Power Point presentation
Duration: 1 - 5 Day course (Duration is dependant upon delegates experience.)
MERLO ROTO Certification: Both ITSSAR National certification and In-house certification are available.