Sideloader forklift training designed for experienced operators and candidates with little or no previous experience.
The trainee will on completion be expected to have gained a level of sideloader operating skill which complies with the standards described in the HSE ACoP L117 (1999).
- Health and safety at work act 1974 (Sideloader)
- ACoP (Approved Code of practice)
- lifting principles
- Site Safety
- Sideloader Stability factors
- Sideloader handler principles
- Forward and reverse steering Manouvres
- Racking area steering Manouvres
- Raising and Lowering Loads, transporting of palletised loads
- Stacking pallets and de-stacking
- Theory and practical examinations
- Power Point presentation
- On-site or at Barnstaple
Duration: 1 - 5 Day course (Duration is dependant upon delegates experience.)
Restrictions: 3 trainees per instructor per truck Maximum.
Certification: Both ITSSAR National certification and In-house certification are available.