Forklift training designed for experienced operators and candidates with little or no previous experience.
Course Objective: On completion of the forklift training the trainee will be expected to have gained a level of counterbalance operating skill which complies with the standards described in the HSE ACoP L117 (1999).
- Health and safety at work act 1974
- ACoP (Approved Code of practice)
- lifting principles
- Battery maintenance
- Stability issues and factors
- counterbalance fork truck principles
- Forward and reverse steering Manouvres
- Confined and Open area steering Manouvres
- Raising and Lowering Loads, transporting of palletised loads
- Stacking pallets and de-stacking from high eye and ground level
- Theory and practical examinations
- Power Point presentation
- On-site or at South Molton
Duration: 1 - 5 Day course (Duration is dependant upon delegates experience.)
Restrictions: 3 trainees per instructor per truck Maximum.
Forklift Training Certification: Both ITSSAR National certification and In-house certification are available.